Amalaki (Phyllanthus Emblica) Dietary Supplements - 60 Veg Capsules
- PROMOTES ENERGY PRODUCTION With this organic amla capsule, you may notice a significant increase in your energy levels.
- A TRADITIONAL SUPER FRUIT USED IN INDIA - Amla fruit is a traditional super fruit used in Ayervedic medicine, and it has found a place with healers and households in India for thousands of years
- NATURAL SOURCE OF VITAMIN C - Organic India's Amalaki offers natural vitamin C benefits in an easily digestible and assimilated form, making it one of nature's perfect multivitamins
- 100% Certified Organic Ingredients No Binders Or Fillers No Artificial Colours Or Flavours GMO Free
- Indian Gooseberry or Amla is a rich source of natural Vitamin C, which is a proven immunity booster. It also contains essential minerals and amino acids along with other vital nutrients. It helps in getting relief from cough, cold, sore throat, flu etc. Amla has cooling and laxative properties and is very beneficial for the digestive system.. Safe for long term use , Veg Capsules
Our AYUJIVA AYURVEDA- Amalaki (Phyllanthus Emblica) Dietary Supplements Veg 60 Capsules support heart health. Organic amla may be able to promote a healthier cardiovascular system and has been used in traditional medicine to help with heart issues,ighly nutritious and the richest natural source of antioxidants. Helps the body build its natural defense system and supports its immune efforts to fight infections. Active constituents have unique antioxidant effects that help rid the body of cell-damaging free-radicals, rejuvenating the skin and preventing premature skin aging. Helps the body to cope with stress, and enhances general health and performance.
Amla (Indian Gooseberry)
Amla is an excellent source of Vitamin C, hence it helps boost your immunity, metabolism and prevents viral and bacterial ailments, including cold and cough. Its nutritional profile also comes studded with a range of polyphenols that are known to fight against the development of cancer cells
This humble fruit, also known as the Indian gooseberry, is one of the most important foods in Ayurvedic medicine and is a storehouse of good health. It has almost twice the antioxidant power of acai berry and about 17 times that of the pomegranate.
Health Benefits Of Amla
This wonder berry is known to be the best anti-ageing fruit according to traditional Indian medicine. Regular intake of amla not only leads to a healthy and glowing skin but also improves eyesight, boosts the immune system, and regulates blood sugar and lipids.
Fights Cold & Flu
Amla Capsules. Amla or Indian Gooseberry is a rich source of natural Vitamin C, which is a proven immunity booster. It also contains essential minerals and amino acids along with other vital nutrients. It helps in getting relief from cough, cold, sore throat, flu etc.
Amla beautifies hair
Just like your skin, your hair also needs Vitamin C to stay healthy. If you add amla powder with sesame or coconut oil and massage your scalp deeply, you can get rid of your dandruff problems and dry scalp. Amla helps you keep a healthy scalp which in turn benefits hair quality.
For Healthy Skin
Your skin health is dependent on your intake of Vitamin C. As mentioned earlier, Vitamin C in Amla boosts the collagen performance, improving your skin quality and texture, and making it tighter. As a home remedy, you can add amla powder to yoghurt and apply it as a face mask to get that glowing skin you always wanted.
Key Features Of AYUJIVA AYURVEDA Capsules
Ayurveda,an Ancient Science,backed with Modern Science
Keeps You Healthy
Perform yoga, aerobic exercise, eat lots of fruits and vegetables, moderate your sodium and alcohol intake, and take our unique supplement, and you’ll be way ahead of the game when it comes to giving your body what it needs for a long, healthy life. A great supplement to combine with healthy diet & exercise to help you achieve your health & wellness goals! Easily digestible and assimilated form, makes it one of nature's perfect multivitamins
Easy to Swallow and Vegan & Vegetarian friendly