Jasmin Essential Oil-15Ml
The elegant scent of jasmine essential oil has an obvious relaxing effect, which can lift spirits.
- Improve self-confidence and relieve upset mood.Build a sense of confidence, optimism and mental well-being.
- Care for dry, oily, irritating and sensitive skin; Used to treat stretch marks and scars.
- Jasmine Essential Oil can be used in Slime Making, Perfumes, Air Fresheners, HomeMade Lotions, Cleaning Products, Aromatherapy, Soap Making, Candle Making, Bath Bombs, Potpourri, Reed Diffusers, and So Much
AYUJIVA AYURVEDA Jasmine Essential oil is derived from the white flowers of the common jasmine plant, also known as Jasminun officinale. The flower is believed to originate from Iran, but can now also be found in tropical climates.
For centuries, jasmine has been popular for its sweet, romantic fragrance and has been used in some of the world’s best-known perfumes. Jasmine oil and components of synthetic blends of jasmine essential oil have properties that offer a number of health benefits. Though it’s a popular home remedy used to treat everything from depression to infections, it’s best known as an aphrodisiac.
Jasmine Essential Oil Blends Well With Frankincense, Sandalwood, Lemongrass, Geranium, Helichrysum, Melissa, Wild Orange, Rose, and Spearmint essential oils. Depending on your uses for this oil, substitutes may include: Frankincense, Bergamot, Geranium, Rose, or Helichrysum essential oils.
Jasmine Essential Oil Uses & Benefits
Compared with a placebo, jasmine oil caused significant increases of physical signs of arousal — such as breathing rate, body temperature, blood oxygen saturation, and systolic and diastolic blood pressure
Help with Falling Asleep
Feel like you’re always tired but have trouble getting good sleep? Jasmine oil exhibits a calming effect that can act as a natural sedative and help you sleep better.
To diffuse jasmine oil in your home, combine several drops in a diffuser along with other soothing oils, like lavender oil or frankincense oil.
Promote Healthy Skin
Jasmine essential oil is good for general skin care, revitalization, dry skin, anti-aging, reducing inflammation, oily skin conditions and psoriasis.
Try mixing jasmine oil into your face cream, shower gel or body lotion to reduce blemishes, improve dryness, balance oily skin, prevent wrinkles and fine lines, and calm shaving irritation. Just make sure to first test your reaction to any essential oil by applying a small amount to a patch of skin in order to check for allergies.
Using jasmine oil for hair not only can result in your locks, it can also help to counter dryness and add shine, just like it does with your skin.
Create a Calming or Invigorating Massage Oil
Jasmine essential oil can make a massage more on the uplifting or soothing side. Want an energizing massage? Try combining the floral oil with invigorating peppermint or rosemary oil plus a carrier oil of your choice.
Recipe for Rejuvenating homemade face wash
- 20 drops of AYUJIVA AYURVEDA Jasmine Essential Oil.
- 8 oz. unscented castile soap.
- 10 drops of Geranium essential oil.
- 1 tablespoon of Sweet Almond oil.
- ½ teaspoon of vitamin E.
- 8 oz. of distilled water.
- Mix all the essential oils and rest of the ingredients in the foaming soap dispenser.
- Swirl it well to mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Pour it into the glass pumping bottle.
- Apply and massage it on your face as a regular face wash.